In some ways the holiday break went a little too fast, but at the same time the Rosewood team is excited to continue existing projects and start a ton of new ones this year! We have a lot of digital marketing to strategize and websites to design and launch. However, just like previous years, we’re kicking off 2024 with a review of the success and accomplishments we and our clients shared in 2023.
In fact, 2023 kept us even busier as we served over 120 clients from developing websites to creating comprehensive marketing plans, and everything in between. To address our growing scope and project lists, we had a few new members join Rosewood. We’re still a small and focused team across our Canada-wide offices, but that hasn’t prevented us from making big accomplishments this past year. That focus also allowed us to provide individual and local attention to many of our small business clients concentrated in Newmarket, Uxbridge, Aurora, and around the GTA.
Rosewood launched a new division in 2023 dedicated to nonprofits that benefit their local communities: Rosewood Fundraising. We have been supporting and providing our services to nonprofits since Rosewood’s beginning; however, this new division dedicates itself to marketing solutions and strategies along with fundraising technologies that are honed to each nonprofit’s needs. Along with our digital marketing expertise, our new division includes our successful Catch the Ace lottery system as well as the new Fundraising for Good platform.
Our review shows 2023 was already a big year, and before we show how by listing all the incredible wins our team had this year, we want to discuss what the year ahead has in store to make it just as exciting. Along with the many projects already underway and soon to start this year, we are thrilled to unveil that we will soon be expanding our consulting services. We’re excited to launch this new service that will only further help small businesses succeed.
These consulting services will provide businesses and organizations with our team’s technical and industry expertise to identify the unique needs and best strategies they should put into practice. These comprehensive services will include website audits, social media branding and strategizing, email and SMS setup and best practices. For ads, these will go beyond traditional campaigns to focus on customized strategies, utilizing a full range of digital tools and resources. These consultations will be precisely tailored to meet the unique needs of every small business we collaborate with.
- 31 websites launched!
- 50 ongoing website maintenance clients with over 570 hours spent in 2023 on various maintenance tasks.
- Countless websites optimized.
- Generated over 110,000 clicks, directing traffic to a variety of local businesses, and boosting their online presence and customer engagement.
- Achieved over 16,000 conversions encompassing leads, purchases, phone calls, directions requests, and much more.
- Conducted extensive A/B testing with over 2,000 headlines across multiple industries to capture the unique voice and appeal of each business and sector.
- Over 1100 social posts were uploaded across all major channels to help businesses and nonprofits grow their reach and foster their digital community.
- 112 email newsletters and many more email automations developed and sent to keep business’ clients and customers up to date while fostering loyalty.
- 103 blogs written with another 64 also posted to improve website SEO while educating and entertaining site visitors.
- 42 hours dedicated to copywriting not including editing and implementation.
- Launch of Rosewood Fundraising as its own dedicated division.
- Over $1 million in Catch the Ace transactions processed with proceeds directly supporting community programs across Ontario!
- Further integration of Monday.com for client-facing operations, allowing them to track and update projects.
- Hundreds of Video Tutorials recorded for clients and team members.
- Hundreds of eye-catching graphics created.
- Thousands of perfect images licensed and sourced.
- Thousands of hours spent on Zoom, Google Meet and Slack Huddles!
Reflecting on all we’ve accomplished in our review of 2023, we’re only more excited to get started with 2024. We have plenty more websites to design, social posts to create, and ads to review, let alone the exciting things brewing both in our consulting services and over at Rosewood fundraising. We have big goals ahead for ourselves and our many clients. The new year is always a perfect time to set your own business resolutions to accomplish by the year’s end. If you have some big goals whether it’s web design, ads, social media marketing, fundraising, email marketing, or more be sure to contact us to get the year off to the right start.