Hiring PPC Ads Manager (Facebook/Instagram Ads, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
Rosewood Inc. is a full-service digital agency and has been providing marketing services to entrepreneurs and small businesses across Canada, the USA, and Europe since 2015. Our team is comprised of subcontractors who specialize in their particular field: i.e. Web Design, Digital Media, Social Media, Graphic Design, SEO, SEM, etc.
We are currently seeking a PPC Ads Manager to join our team. This person will provide setup of Accounts and PPC Campaigns as well as monthly management of those campaigns. This position is a work-from-home position, with optional in-person special team events.
While we are looking for someone with these base skills, there is definitely room to grow and expand from this position within Rosewood. We are looking for long-term subcontractors that will grow as Rosewood continues to grow.
This person should meet the following requirements:
- Individual is a subcontractor/freelancer and has their own invoicing system
- Individual is looking to expand their skillsets and learn new programs, apps, systems
- Individual is looking for a long-term working relationship with Rosewood Inc.
- Must have their own professional-level laptop
- Individual must have majority of the Experience & Attributes listed below
Basic Experience with the following required:
- Facebook/IG Ads: Setup, Pixel Conversion Tracking, Management, Reporting
- Google Ads: Setup, Conversion Tracking, Management & Reporting
- LinkedIn Ads: Setup, Conversion Tracking, Management & Reporting
- Conversion Tracking: Setup on WordPress, Wix and Shopify Websites
- Google Analytics: Analyzing Reports & Creating Insights
Our Ideal Candidate has/is:
- At least 2 years experience running Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- Google Ads Certification(s)
- Strong knowledge of SEM and other digital marketing strategies
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Benefits of Working with Rosewood:
- 100% work from home
- Work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the opportunity to make an impact
- Ownership and autonomy to deliver on your tasks & milestones.
- Flexible work schedule, whenever you prefer as long as deadlines are met.
- We offer fixed-rate projects as well as hourly rate projects. Specific rates will be discussed at time of subcontractor offer.
- Compensation starting from $25/hour based on skills and experience
Rosewood Inc. provides equal employment opportunities. Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by provincial, federal or municipal law.