Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, commonly known as SEO, comprises of strategies to increase your website’s ranking across various search engines.
When someone types into Google “best Thai restaurant newmarket” you want to make sure your Thai restaurant comes up as the #1 link.
Now, SEO is not easy and the criteria are always changing. If it were simple, everyone would be doing it and it would negate the value of rankings.
What Does a Good SEO Strategy Include?
A good SEO strategy depends on the following items, all working together to optimize results:
- Connections (Social Media/Online Directories)
6 Questions to Ask Yourself
1. Are you listed on all relevant directories?
2. Have you researched your industry keywords?
3. Are you employing a search engine optimization strategy on your current website?
4. Do you write content with your keywords in mind?
5. Do your images utilize proper SEO strategies?
6. Are you happy with your current SEO ranking?
If you have questions about how to optimize your business’ SEO strategies, please get in touch with us.
We want to help you help more people.