In 1979, Buggles sung “Video killed the radio star” – and no truer words have been made into a pop song. Since video’s conception, we’ve never looked back.
Fast forward to 2019 and video content is king. Social media platforms have prioritized the use of video, audiences demand it, and distributing it has never been easier. Video isn’t new, we’ve all got those dusty VCR tapes sitting in our basement, but there has never been a more powerful and effective marketing tool.
Everyone Loves Videos
Studies have shown that in 2019, 87% of people would like to see more video from brands, with an expected 82% of all internet traffic to be video by 2021. Pretty incredible stats, right?
Video has been known to have an online conversion rate of nearly 80%, influencing buying behaviour and website traffic. Not to mention, search engines LOVE video. Nothing entices more numerous and longer page views quite like a video. Not only that, but YouTube is the second largest search engine behind Google. If you put your video on YouTube as well as your website, your visibility and opportunity to show up in search is greatly increased.
This is the age of viral videos. Did you know 92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others? This is your chance to have some fun and really show what your company is all about.
Ok, have I done enough persuading yet?
Rosewood’s NEW Video and Photography Services!
Enter from stage right: Us!
Here at Rosewood we are excited to announce our new video and photography offerings.
Creating videos on your own can be intimidating. But never fear, we are here to make it easy, and you don’t need expensive equipment or large budgets to get started.
We can handle everything from shooting, editing, talent acquisition, scripting, directing and so much more. Packages can be tailored according to your needs, your goals, and what your audience will respond to best. We do this quickly, efficiently, and with a focus on distributing your content to reach its maximum potential.
I know what you might be thinking, are we ready for this next step? Am I ready to face the world in full 1080 HD quality? The answer is, yes.
Our Tips for Success
We always suggest a few handy tips and tricks that ensure you and your business are ready for this next step.
- Shoot where you are comfortable – you don’t need to be hanging off the edge of the CN tower to make a statement. If your office is your safe spot, shoot there.
- Have a company representative who is genuinely passionate – nothing comes across camera more than passion and relatability. Put those who WANT to be on camera, in front of the camera. You will find they come across more credible to the audience.
- Practice makes perfect – it might sound cliché, but literally practice in front of the mirror after brushing your teeth. It’s a great way to notice facial expressions and gestures.
- Know your message – we all like to ramble, hey, some of us get so passionate we just get carried away – but it’s not effective. Knowing your message and what you want to deliver is key.
- Wear what makes you feel great – high heels may look great, but they don’t feel great! Wear shoes that provide you the most comfort, wear the suit that is a little looser so you can breathe, you will be surprised how distracting clothing can become once it is a focus.
Contact us today to see how we can take your business to the next level with video marketing.
Questions? Get in Touch!
Until Next Time,