Rosewood is excited to announce that we have rebranded!
We are calling this, Rosewood 2.0, as it not only includes our logo, but also our brand identity.
What started in 2015 as a solopreneur venture, offering VA (Virtual Admin) Services and WordPress Websites, quickly evolved into a full-service Digital Marketing Agency powered by an incredible team. This new logo represents a more sophisticated brand and upgraded offerings to allow us to serve a wider range of client shapes and sizes all over the world.
As part of this rebranding exercise we’ve taken the time to clarify our Core Values, Mission, and Vision as a company.
Rosewood’s Core Values:
- Honesty: The foundation of meaningful relationships between teams, clients, shareholders, etc.
- Authenticity: Be true to your mission/vision. Amplify the benefits of your product/service truthfully and without gimmicks.
- Strategy: Build a clear strategy before you make a move.
- Accessibility: Ensure equal access; not just concerning accessibility tools and application, but equal access to effective marketing strategies and solutions.
- Opportunity Leveraging: Change the mindset from “problem-solving” to “opportunity-leveraging”.
- Partnership & Collaboration: We work with you, becoming an extension of your team. We truly care about your business and mutual success!
To support geographically-bound service businesses and nonprofits by strategically aligning their marketing efforts with their goals.
To amplify awareness and success of local businesses/organizations that contribute positively to their communities.
Our Approach: Authentic Marketing
We believe that authenticity is key. If you have a valuable product/service that improves the overall quality of your community, we want to help you amplify your message and spread the word.
We’ve Leveled Up All Our Services, Including:
- Advanced WordPress Websites
- Advanced Shopify Stores
- AODA / WCAG Compliance (Website Accessibility)
- Advanced PPC Ads: Google, Meta (Facebook/Instagram), LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.
- Renaming / Rebranding
- Service Design
- Brand Guidelines
- Social Media Management & Content Creation
- Photography & Videography
- Content Writing
What’s New at Rosewood?
- AGCO Licensed Supplier for Catch the Ace Raffles
- COMING SOON: Customizable Fundraising Platform for Non-Profits
We are constantly evolving and expanding our services to match the needs of our clients. Rosewood has worked with over 250 businesses/organizations worldwide, and this is just the beginning!
What do you think of our new logo? We’d love your feedback!