Online Marketing Services for New Businesses & Start-Ups
Developing Your Brand
One of the most important aspects of a business is developing a brand. This not only includes a name and logo, but also core values and a mission. This will be a key piece of building brand consistency through all your marketing channels.
- Company Name Creation
- Logo Conceptualization & Design
- Graphic Design
- Business Cards
- Flyers, Pamphlets
- Social Media Graphics
Planning Your Online Marketing Strategies
The key to successful online marketing is to select streams that will give you the most return on your efforts and investments. In order to do that, it’s important to understand not only what each stream does, but also how that translates to your business. We’ll work together to clearly define the best ways to reach your target audience.
For example, if you are a retailer and have an abundance of visual content, Instagram may be a great tool for you. If you sell online, you can link your products so people can purchase directly from Instagram.
- Understanding the difference between different online marketing streams (Google vs. Social Media)
- Analyzing your target audience and knowing where they “hang out” online
Building a Website
The website is your HUB for all online marketing. This is where you direct visitors to from Google and Social Media. And this is where your sales & conversions happen.
- Visually appealing website inline with branding
- Assistance with content creation & optimization
- Tools for optimizing conversions (lead funnels, subscribers, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (to increase rank on Google & Bing)
- Landing Pages for different products/services
- Functional and secure (customer information, anti-virus/spam, etc.)
Streamlining Other Business Processes
Technology can help streamline many business processes. There are tons out there, but which ones are best for your business, your budget and your goals?
- Newsletter Campaigns to Prospective Clients
- Newsletter Campaigns to Current Clients (customer retention)
- Acquiring testimonials and reviews for products & services
- Customer databases
- Website analytics and sales habits (e-commerce)
HOURS & LOCATION
Sunday: By Appointment
Other times available by appointment.